JASA INSTALL ULANG LAPTOP/PC/KOMPUTER ON CALL DENPASAR/BADUNG - KONTAK KAMI DI: 082-339-33-1424 ATAU BERKIRIM EMAIL KE: SUARDANA@LIVE.COM

Amazing Photoshop light effect in 10 Steps



abduzeedo.com - Last year I had written a tutorial showing how to create some lighting effects in Photoshop, it was called Magic Lighting Effects. A lot of people liked it, but some people still have some questions on how to achieve that effect.

When I added a “buy me a coffee” featured on my blog I decided to use an image I had done when I was showing my cousin how to do the Magic effect. Instead of using a hat I used a coffee cup and the process is basically the same, however this time I will explain it in more details.



Step 1
Create a new document, apply a Layer Style on the background layer. Add a Gradient Overlay and a Pattern Overlay.

Step 2
Here I've used an icon I found on a cool site, but you can use whatever you want.

Step 3
Select the Ellipse Tool (U) and create a shape like I did. After that apply a Gaussian Blur (Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur) with radius of 30px.

Step 4
Create a new Folder name it “Light Effects”. Change its blend mode to Color Dodge, and move the ellipse you created to this folder.

Step 5
In order to create the sparks we will use the amazing brush engine. Add a new layer, inside the “Light Effects” layer, set white for the color and follow the images below.

read more here : http://skamason.com/8jtz
or The PSD file used in this tutorial can be downloaded here : http://skamason.com/8k8E

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Jika Ada Yang Kurang Mohon Dikoreksi di Kolom Komentar..
(Auto Approve)